Donor Giving Opportunities
Sponsors deliver the vital support necessary to change the lives of blind or visually-impaired individuals
Puppy Supporter - $5,000
Name a puppy and join us for your named dog’s journey!!!
- Receive a birth announcement and photo of your named dog
- Receive update letters up to age 18 months
- Update letters will be sent at birth, 9 months and 18 months letting know how your named puppy is doing on their journey.
Puppy Advocate - $10,000
Our Most Popular Level!
You get all of the benefits of being a Puppy Supporter, plus:
- Private meeting with your named dog at the GDD Campus
- Photo with your named dog
- Private / VIP tour of the GDD Campus
- Guide Dogs of the Desert pin to show your support!
Puppy Champion! - $20,000
Be a part of Guide Dogs of the Desert
You get all of the benefits of being a Puppy Advocate, plus:
- Private meeting with your named dog at place of your choosing
- Spend 4 hours with a GDD Trainer – with your personal or named dog
- Dinner with a Graduating Class and their Guide Dogs
- Personalized Guide Dogs of the Desert leash for your personal or named dog
- Two tickets to Dog Day Afternoon – our yearly Gala Event
Puppy Hero - $40,000
Name TWO Puppies!
You get all of the benefits of being a Puppy Champion, plus:
- You get to name TWO Guide Dog Puppies
- Session with a GDD Professional to discuss nutrition for either your personal or named dogs
- Four Tickets to Dog Day Afternoon – our yearly Gala Event
Other Ways to Help
Every contribution makes a difference!
$10 – Can provide a Kong toy for a developing Guide Dog in Training
$15 – Can provide a training leash for a future Guide Dog
$100 – Helps provide shampoo and grooming supplies for the dogs on Campus during their training
$250 – Helps provide toys and bowls for the dogs on Campus during their training
$500 – Helps feed our dogs for one month
$750 – Helps provide necessary equipment (leashes and harnesses) for our dogs during their training
$1,000 – Helps provide medical services for our dogs during their journey to becoming a Guide Dog
$2,500 – Helps provide newborn care for a litter of puppies
$3,000 – Helps provide Room and Board for our students attending In-Residence Training